doomsdaywarriordoomsdaywarrior

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Breaking Point Breaking Point

nice work man this is awesome, I work on music as well just not as good as this,. I use fruity loops producers edition XXL 7

Of One And The Same Of One And The Same

Nice! :)

Blackdoom13 responds:

Thanks. I was looking for more critixim but thanks for the 5.

Paradox Paradox

Wow this is awesome, almost as good as MOAB but damn it's like one of those all or nothing type game moments, love it.

M.O.A.B. M.O.A.B.

Hell yeah, IDK what inspired a tune like this but it's the best I've heard in a while, I make my own as well bt this is truly something I envy mad respect to you. Keep it coming.

theGodspeed responds:

*shrug* If I'm having an amazing day, sad day, extremely crappy one or I'm really angry, I try to put it into musical composition. And thanks man, i appreciate it! And just keep working at what you do, not all of my compositions turn out good but this one just happened to. =)

DOOM E1M8 DOOM E1M8

wow love it, been lookin for a better version, thanx

Super Mario Bros - Doomships Super Mario Bros - Doomships

Very nice,

10/10 easy. This is a great remake of one of the best games ever. mad props on this one man.

Sonic 1 - Final Zone Sonic 1 - Final Zone

Nice job,

A really good remake of the last battle which is just what this sounds like. Great job on this.

Super Mario Castle: The Return Super Mario Castle: The Return

WOW!!!

This is OMG really friggin sweet I can't believe this was made. It's only a shame I can only give you a 10. but you deserve it.

Veneox responds:

Killer Instinct - Title (Snes) Killer Instinct - Title (Snes)

I like it.

It's great, a little messy but still just an experience. Good job.

Superstrings responds:

thank you for your comment I appreciate it

The Death of a Pixel The Death of a Pixel

Nice,

This is sweet nice retro incorporation with NES style effects, this is cool like I'm playing nes all over again.